Christina D. Finley
- Email Christina D. Finley ›
Prior to becoming a partner at Leonard & Finley, Ms. Finley practiced family law at an Independence, Missouri law firm. Immediately after obtaining her law degree from the University of Missouri, Kansas City and prior to practicing law, Ms. Finley provided clerkship services to the Jackson County Family Court Commissioners. Ms. Finley has considerable trial experience in family law matters.
Ms. Finley is a skilled mediator who has mediated hundreds of cases and assisted many parents and families in dispute resolution services. In addition, she is frequently appointed as a Guardian ad Litem in contested child custody cases where allegations of abuse and neglect have been made.
- Missouri, 2001
- William Jewell College, B.S., Psychology
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, J.D.
Memberships and credentials
- American Bar Association Family Law Section
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association
- Clay County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar
- Missouri Bar Family Law Section
- Trained Mediator
- Guardian ad Litem
- Best Lawyers in America